To schedule a class or find out more about the services we offer, please call 864-833-4372 or send us an email.
Or use our contact form.
Read all news and events.
We hold monthly SC CWP an other National Rifle Association classes! We will also tailor a class to you or your own group.
Our goal is to educate Military, Law Enforcement, and Civilian personnel in the defensive use of the handgun, rifle, and shotgun so that they may better protect themselves and others.
Our instructors are certified by the South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) to teach the SC Concealed Weapon Course.
We are also National Rifle Association certified instructors and offer a variety of NRA and other courses courses.
One of our prime goals is firearms safety. Misuse of a firearm is dangerous and can harm or kill yourself and/or others. Therefore here are some principal firearms rules. If these rules are strictly adhered to, there would not be any negligent firearms "accidents".
1. Always keep the firearm pointed in the safest direction.
2. Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you have made the decision to fire.
3. Treat ALL firearms as if they are loaded.
4. Keep the firearm and ammo secured from children and other unauthorized persons.
5. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.